Reflexite® VC104+ Rigid Grade Conspicuity Tape Various Sizes
Reflexite® by ORAFOL is the leading product brand within ECE 104 approved marking tapes. The Reflexite® brand reflective tapes are known for being not only safe and visible from up to 1000 meters away, but also tough and durable as well as easy to apply. The Reflexite® VC 104+ range includes a complete product line for application onto rigid bodies, onto circular tanker shapes, as well as onto curtain sides.
- Outstanding long distance nighttime visibility
- Easy to handle and apply
- No edge sealing required
- Easy to cut
- No risk of cracking
- Resistant to power washing
- Highly resistant to most industrial cleaning processes
- 10 year warranty for Rigid Grade
- 3 year warranty for Curtain Grade
- Single layer prismatic construction with adhesive backing
- Approved to ECE 104 Class “C”
- Reflective Technology : Prismatic
- Standard Roll Size: 50mm x 50m
- Certified for ECE 104 Class C
- Base Material: Metalised Polyester
- Available Colours: Yellow, White and Red
- Backing: Pressure sensitive adhesive
ECE Regulation No. 104:
ECE Regulation No. 104 is the regulation outlining the technical requirements concerning the approval of retro-reflective marking tapes for vehicles of category M, N and O (buses, trucks and trailers) in Europe.
The materials are divided into 3 classes:
Class “C”: Material for contour marking
Class “D”: Material for distinctive markings/graphics intended for a limited area
Class “E”: Material for distinctive markings/graphics for an extended area
In terms of reflectivity, Class “C” is the highest grade and Class “E” the lowest.
It is application of the Class “C” conspicuity tapes which is law for new registrations.
ECE Regulation No. 104 does not include any details about the actual application of the tapes on the vehicles – this information, including installation requirements, is found in Regulation No. 48.