*YOUR OWN BRANDED Dustite; Long Reach wheel nut indicator Yellow EACH
We can now offer you your own branded designed on the Dustites for you.
The two options available for these are as follows:
- Digital Printing: MOQ 500 pieces, can mix DTLR32/33 doesn’t have to be 500 of one size.
- Engraving: inc setup cost (one time), MOQ 5000 pieces, can mix DTLR32/33 doesn’t have to be 5000 of one size.
Lead time applies, please contact our parts team on 01254 914750 for a quote,
The primary functions of Dustite LR® are to:
- Provide a clear visual indication of nut movement, particularly useful and applicable for commercial vehicle wheels even where an obstructive wheel trim exists
- Provide an indication of wheel overheating which is otherwise difficult to detect, usually as a result of brakes sticking or problems with the bearings, through the use of specific product material melting points (Standard and High Temperature options available)
- Provide a clear visual commitment to roadworthiness and professionalism to other road users, customers, health and safety, road and transportation associations such as DFT, HMRC Customs and Excise, VOSA, HSE, FTA and RHA
- Prolong the service life of studs & nuts, through protection from corrosion, weathering and damage.
The primary benefits of fitting Dustite LR® are:
âœ“ Improved safety of fittings where nuts are a critical structural component, such as on vehicle wheels where an obstructive wheel trim exists
âœ“ Facilitates the ease of walk around and visual checks or audits to locate problems with fixtures or fittings where nuts are used as a critical component
âœ“ Reduction in maintenance costs resulting from accurate locating of nut loosening or wheel overheating
âœ“ Reduction in vehicle downtime
âœ“ Improved safety and protection of nuts and bolts from corrosion and damage
âœ“ Improved professionalism, roadworthiness and safety related company image or reputation
âœ“ Cost effective, quick and easy solution to implement
Dustites LR® is designed to be fitted on wheels with trims/step rings since the pointer, located at the tip of the product, allows for it to fit through the access hole on a trim/step ring. Where a trim/step ring is not fitted to the wheel, Dustite® or Checkpoint® indicators must be used. Dustite LR® is fitted onto the wheel nuts in a recognisable pattern once the nuts have been tightened to the manufacturers recommendations using a suitable torque wrench. This must be monitored closely through routine walk around checks, so that if any of the indicators move from the initial pattern appropriate action can be taken.
Dustite LR® Standard/High Temp (HT) are manufactured in the highest quality virgin polymers and are resistant to moisture/water, road salt, oil, detergents and most other common solvents/contaminants.
The integrated design of the Dustite LR® fully encloses wheel nuts manufactured to ISO, DIN, or the BS standards that cover Spigot, Captive Washer, Conical, or Spherical seating wheel nuts