Thompsons Patchmaster Asphalt Hot box c/w Smart Burner, Trailer Mounted,
* Please note model shown is the Smart burner type and requires either twin electrics or re-charge*
- Smart burner technology and control unit, can save upto 40% on gas, own battery installed on unit.
- Once battery charged – apx 2-3 days,
- Onboard battery charger can be added as an option so can be charged overnight
- Atmospheric burner type is available with manual start & pilot light, ideal for rental market, Ideal for rental where multiple vehicles are used were twin electrics may not be available.
To help deal with the problems caused by ice, salt, rain, and storm damage, Thompsons has introduced the Patchmaster road repairs system. it provides a simple. practical and cost effective road repair solution to a problem that’s just about everywhere.
Carrying some 2.4 tonnes of hot asphalt and temperature regulated, The Patchmaster can deliver a whole day’s worth of minor road repairs without the truck and its crew having to return to base, With its gross design weight of 3.5 tonnes, it is ideal for hitching to a 7.5 tonne tipper, such as the DAF LF or Iveco Eurocargo, both of which have a gtw of 11,000kg.
800 Kg Unlaiden
Thompsons Hotbox Trailer – The Patchmaster
- Also Available In Chassis Mounted Form, Please Contact Us For A Quotation.
- Can Be Resprayed To Your Choice Of Colour.
- Lead Time will Be Required, Please Contact Us For Details
- Design changes may occur, please contact for details
Also Available –