2000SR Pull Style Sheeting System with housing & Tarp
2000SR is a semi-automatic sheeting system for tippers, drop sides, grabs and skips. 2000SR is an economical, pull-style sheeting system with a retractable spring that allows the driver to safely cover and uncover the load from the ground. The “adjustable-width” housing makes installs quick and easy either by welding or bolt on.
Installing the 2000SR Sheeting System
Installation of our 2000SR sheeting system is so simple that it can be purchased on a supply only basis, although for those with limited facilities our network of agents throughout the UK and Europe will be pleased to assist. For full installation instructions please dee pdf attached.
Futureproof your fleet with our Sheeting Systems
The Shurco 2000 SR sheeting system can be transferred to another vehicle if required. This can reduce your company’s operating costs and increase profits.
Shurco 2000SR Sheeting System Features
- Tipper bodies, trailers, and containers up to 23 feet.
- Expandable Tarp Housing and telescopic Aluminum Roller Bar.
- No Assembly Required; extend to proper width and install.
- Sealed Bearing Construction with 3/4” center support shaft for long lasting heavy duty operation.
- No pivot arms or external springs to damage.
- Simple pull-over operation with Automatic Spring Return.
- External Spring Tensioner adjusts spring tension without removing tarp.
Cover the load in 2 easy steps:
- Using the supplied 50’ pull rope, pull the sheet over the load and tie the pull rope at the tailgate.
- Untie the rope and allow the spring loaded roller to automatically retract the tarp. It’s that simple!
- The Shurco “safety ratchet tensioning device” makes roller spring adjustment a one-man operation. With no risk of free-spinning, the “ratchet” ensures a safe adjustment.
- The Shurco extruded tarp roller tube with embedded spline groove means tarp change out is as easy as “slide out the old, slide in the new.”